Club Outlet Social Membership Privacy Notice.
Your membership in the CLUB program is governed by the membership terms and conditions available here. This privacy notice gives you more information about how we collect and use your personal information (known as “personal data” under data protection laws).
You have the right to object to our processing of your personal data for direct marketing purposes (which we do only with your consent) and also to processing that is carried out for the purposes of our legitimate interests. For more information, see your rights, below.
NOTICE: CHANGING DATA PROTECTION LAW The law regarding data protection is changing as of May 25, 2018. This Privacy Notice has been updated for new guests registering as of March 26, 2018. 2018 and from April 12, 2018 for guests who checked in before March 26, 2018. Reflect your new and improved rights and update how we process your personal data.
You should read this Privacy Notice in its entirety to fully understand the basis on which we collect your personal data, how we use it, where we store it, and to whom we disclose it. Other privacy notices may also apply in relation to our use of your personal data that is not related to the CLUB (for example, when you use our website, our cookie consent policy will apply).
Commitment to privacy
We are committed to protecting your personal data and your right to privacy. We will always keep your personal data secure and will comply with applicable data protection law established from time to time.
By law, you have a number of rights when it comes to your personal data. You can obtain further information and advice about your rights from the data protection regulator in your country.
What does this mean?
Right to be informed
You have the right to receive clear, transparent and easily understandable information about how we use your personal data and your rights. For that reason, we are providing you with the information in this Notice.
Right of access
You have the right to obtain access to your personal data (if we are processing it) and certain other information (similar to that provided in this Privacy Notice). In this way, you know and can verify that we are using your personal data in accordance with data protection law.
Right to rectification
You have the right to have your personal data corrected if it is inaccurate or incomplete.
Right to erasure
It is also known as “the right to be forgotten” and, in simple terms, it allows you to request the deletion or deletion of your personal data when there is no compelling reason for us to continue using it. This is not a general right to erasure, there are exceptions.
Right to restrict processing
You have the right to “block” or delete the further use of your personal data. When processing is restricted, we may still store your personal data, but we may not use it further. We maintain lists of people who have requested to “block” the further use of their personal data to ensure that the restriction is respected in the future.
Right to data portability
You have the right to obtain and reuse your personal data for your own purposes in different services. For example, if you decide to change providers, this allows you to easily move, copy or transfer your information between our computer systems and those of the other provider in a secure manner, without affecting your use.
Right to object to processing
You have the right to object to processing for direct marketing purposes (which we do only with your consent) and also to processing that is carried out for the purposes of our legitimate interests.
Right to file a complaint
You have the right to lodge a complaint about the way we treat or process your personal data with the data protection regulator in your country.
Right to withdraw consent
If you have given your consent to what we do with your personal data, you have the right to withdraw your consent at any time (although if you do, it does not mean that we have done anything illegal with your personal data with your consent up to that point). This includes your right to withdraw your consent for us to use your personal data for marketing purposes.
Please see the Requests section below for more information on how we handle requests you make of us.
We are a private Foundation that manages Outlet Social with all its stores listed on the website www.outletsocial.org. Each of the initiatives listed is committed to protecting your privacy and operates as a joint data controller in accordance with applicable data protection laws in the European Union (EU) and the European Economic Area (EEA).
As joint data controllers, we have agreements between us to ensure that we process your personal data correctly and in accordance with data protection law. These agreements reflect our respective roles and responsibilities in relation to you, and address which entity is in the best position to fulfill each obligation to you. These agreements between us do not affect your rights under data protection law. For more information about these agreements, please do not hesitate to contact us as indicated in Contact us below.
What personal data we collect about you
We collect the personal data you provide to us as part of your registration and any additional personal data you provide to us to update your registration data from time to time. This personal data includes your name, address, place of residence, gender, date of birth, email address, landline and mobile phone number, and other contact details.
We also collect information about your preferences. We ask you to provide us with information about your favorite sizes and brands to tailor our offerings to your specific preferences, and about your marketing preferences so that we can contact you through your preferred method of communication. If you receive a service from us, we may collect and record your preferences about how the service was delivered in order to improve your experience next time.
Please note that in order to register or continue to use your CLUB membership, we only need to have a means to communicate with you electronically, such as your email address. However, if we ask you for more personal data and you provide it to us, we can provide you with a better CLUB service and experience.
We also collect information about the purchases you make in stores, including:
• the stores where you shop; and
• transaction data (including date, time and value of the transaction). We collect this personal data when you scan your exclusive QR code in a SOCIAL OUTLET group store when making a purchase (we must collect this personal data in order to offer you all the advantages of the CLUB). If you have given us permission to do so, we collect information about your approximate location (based on your IP address)
• when you open emails or other electronic messages that we send you. This allows us to tailor the content of our messages based on your approximate location; and
When we interact with you (for example, when you use the services we provide), we may obtain certain information about you that does not fall into any of the above categories. We may record that information to ensure that we remember important information about you in the future. We make sure that only a small number of authorized personnel have access to this personal data and we will not use it for any purpose other than to establish an ongoing relationship with you, our valued customer, when you visit us or when we interact with you.
Throughout your CLUB membership (if you have given us your consent to receive marketing communications), we may ask you for your feedback on certain issues about your experiences with us, including whether you are likely to recommend or revisit our Outlet stores. The feedback we receive from you may determine the nature or volume of marketing material you receive from us (again, if you have given us your consent to receive marketing communications). For example, if we think you are likely to recommend a store to a friend, we may send you marketing content that you can easily pass on to others who may be interested.
How we use your personal data
We process your personal data to offer you membership and participation in the CLUB and, in particular, for the following:
• When we make special offers to CLUB members on the brands that are sold in one of the conglomerate’s stores, we can personalize those offers to ensure that we send them the type of offers that will interest them (we call offers of this type present); and
• When we think you deserve something extra based on your transaction activity, we may offer this to you (we call these little gifts rewards).
We collect information about your shopping activities in the Villages to provide you with all the benefits of Membership membership. If we have information about your transactions, we can say:
• when you will be eligible to receive rewards based on your purchasing activities; and
• more about your favorite stores and brands, to target our offers to you and your preferences. In addition, we use your personal data:
• to manage and improve the CLUB;
• to better understand your purchasing behavior in order to develop and improve our products and services to provide you with a better shopping experience;
• to analyze the effectiveness of our marketing communications and provide you with more relevant offers, advice and information for you and our other customers;
• to create a clearer picture of our customers, as a group and as individuals, in order to provide them with seamless, relevant and consistent service;
• to provide you with information about events, special offers, promotions and other relevant matters related to the stores and the products they sell and the services they provide (if you have given us your consent to do so);
• to advertise our shops and services on social media to others who may also be interested in what we offer (if you have given us your consent to do so);
• to advertise offers or promotions from our stores
• to provide the services that you may request or that we may offer as part of your CLUB membership, such as the use of your address for the remote execution of delivery services;
• to ensure that the information we hold is kept accurate and up to date;
• (if we have your consent, where required by law) for research and analysis and to contact you from time to time, for this purpose or for the purpose of conducting surveys or focus groups; and
• to notify you of changes to our services.
How long we keep your personal data
We will keep your personal data for as long as you continue to interact with us (for example, if you read or click on an email we send you, make a purchase in a store or attend an event we organize).
If we do not hear from you (or if you inform us at any time that you no longer wish to be a CLUB member), we will delete your personal data from our records.
With whom we share your personal data
• if we are under a duty to disclose or share your personal data in order to comply with any legal obligation, or in order to protect the rights, property, or safety of our business, our customers, or others. This includes specific instances where information is shared with other companies and organizations for fraud protection purposes; and
• to assignees or substitute operators of all or part of our respective businesses.
The legal basis for us to use your personal data
It is necessary for us to process your email address for the performance of the contract between us in relation to the CLUB (which is governed by the Membership Terms).
In certain circumstances, we process your personal data after obtaining your consent to do so for the purposes of:
• send you marketing communications;
• show you advertising on social media platforms;
In most cases, our legitimate interest is to collect and use the personal data listed above (see What personal data we collect about you above) to:
• provide you with a service that is as useful, pleasant and beneficial as possible for you, including by personalizing our contact with you, ensuring that we inform you of all offers specifically related to your preferred store, tailoring gifts to your specific preferences and putting in contact with you through your preferred method of communication; and
• Learn more about our customer base to improve our services and marketing activities (which could also benefit you).
We have considered these issues and, where we believe there is a risk that one of your interests or fundamental rights and freedoms may be affected, we will not use your personal data unless there is another legal basis to do so (either necessary for us to run our contract with you or based on your consent).
What happens if you do not provide us with the personal data we ask for or ask us to stop processing your personal data?
Please note that in order to register or continue to use your CLUB membership, we only need to have your email address. However, if we ask you for more personal data and you provide it to us, we can provide you with a better CLUB service and experience. As noted above, we also collect certain information about your activities and transactions in stores so that you can participate in the CLUB.
If you ask us to stop using your personal data (see Your rights above), we may not be able to provide you with the full benefits of Membership.
How we contact you
CLUB OUTLET SOCIAL works best when we are free to communicate with you to share details of gifts, rewards and other offers that may be of interest to you.
In order to provide you with the benefits of the CLUB, if we have your consent, we may contact you by postal mail, email, SMS text messages, telephone or other means, including other electronic means such as Facebook and social media applications, and only using the contact details you provide to us from time to time.
If you no longer wish to receive those or certain communications, you can let us know by contacting us at one of the email addresses. You can also update your preferred contact details at any time by contacting us at the above address.
We are required by law to take action on requests and to provide information free of charge, except where your requests are manifestly unfounded or excessive (particularly due to their repetitive nature), in which case we may charge you a reasonable fee (taking into account administrative costs). provide the information or communication, or take action requested) or refuse to take action on the request.
Please consider your request responsibly before submitting it. We will reply as soon as we can. In general, within one month of receiving your request, but if the request is going to take longer, we will contact you to let you know.
If you need to contact us for any reason (including to exercise any of your rights in relation to data protection as set out above), send us your request using the information indicated:
GORG D’EN PUIGVERT, 1
Tel: 93 115 50 60
Email: Send an email